Friday, June 15, 2012

Healing Properties of Stone and Crystals

 Jasper
Shown is Zebra Jasper and ?crazy horse I think.

In the Middle Ages this stone was recognized as the stone of the warrior. This was a gift for a friend who is engaged in hardships. The stone is said to impart courage, supports one in times of conflict,
She is also a Christian as am I. God Made the universe and all the things in it. He said it is Good. Over many years I have had an interest in the qualities of stones for healing. I do not understand all things but of this I am sure. Created for our good, they are not worshiped but used as a medicine of sorts. I think there is really something to this. I have witnessed it to be so.

3 comments:

  1. play bazaar starting the businjess hub in the globally. America, US, Japan and Thailand are the top 5 country where they are going to invest in the large quantity. satta kinig among of the businesses can bind of the market share against apple and Microsoft. let's what's next.

    ReplyDelete
  2. haye me kya kru haye me kya kru tere chehre s nazar nahi hatti play bazaar
    lal bindi me tu itni soni lagti sattaking

    ReplyDelete
  3. You don't Play Bazaar have to be a whiz when it comes to network marketing to get it Satta King right.

    ReplyDelete